Jules Breting - Nostromo
Iconic, classic, timeless
Named after the commercial towing spacecraft featured as the main ship in the 1979 horror/sci-fi classic film “Alien”, the Nostromo is a bit more refined than its namesake.
Looking less like a hard-working “tugboat in space”, our Nostromo features a classic look with refined elements of hand polishing, tasteful dial decoration and an elegant leather strap.
Toughness however, was never overlooked. Crafted from a precision milled billet of 316L Stainless Steel and featuring screwdown crown and caseback, the Nostromo is 100 meters water resistant, plenty for anything your life could throw at it.
Sandwiched between the solid steel back and the scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal is the respected Swiss Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with seconds being ticked off by a custom hand that replicates the Jules Breting logo.
- Brushed or IP coated finish
- Anti-Reflective and Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Super-LumiNova (even the variants with black markers)
- Date Window
- Screw-down crown
- 100m (330ft) Water Resistant
- 13 jewels / gold plated
- 30 minute / 12 hour counter
- Accuracy (+/-) 10 sec/month
- Battery life up to 54 months using standard 1.5V battery (No. 395)
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Repairable metal watch movement
- Contrast Stitching
- 22mm tapered to 20mm
- Stainless Steel buckle
Each hand and each hour marker are filled with genuine Superluminova (White C3 and Black Superluminova).