Jules Breting - Geidi Prime
Iconic, classic, timeless
With its 46mm case, the stoutly-built Geidi Prime is Jules Breting's take on a daily wear, sporty watch. The brand is mostly known for classic luxury watches, and this first step into sportwatch territory was done to perfection.
A large dial opening and Sapphire crystal give view to a 3 level dial with beautiful finish work and Superluminova applied to the hands, stick-figure hour markers and the Jules Breting logo at the top.
A hefty multi-link bracelet with solid end links holds everything together with a strong and sturdy feel.
- Brushed or IP coated finish
- Anti-Reflective and Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Date Window at 6 o’clock
- Screw-down crown
- 100m (330ft) Water Resistant
- 10 jewels / gold plated
- 2 Eye Chronograph
- Center Stop Second Hand
- 30 minute / small second counter
- Accuracy (+/-) 10 sec/month
- Battery life up to 54 months using standard 1.5V battery (No. 395)
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Repairable metal watch movement
- Stainless Steel buckle
Geidi Prime Styles
Each hand and four hour markers are filled with genuine Superluminova (White C3 and Black Superluminova).